Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pinoy Book Review says Hello to Internet!

The world rejoices when another poor writer creates a blog about books. This time, the blog will be about Filipino novels and collections of short-stories from Jose Rizal to present.

The blogger (okay, that’s me, dude) discovered that the Internet lacks one blog that can tell us immediately about a Pinoy novel, if it’s any good or not, or at least gives us any idea what the book’s all about, if there’s any naked women or sex in it at all, or just some drunk rambling randomly about a book written by a Filipino writer.

I’ve been toying with the idea of making this blog after I found out that there’s no one doing this stuff for us in the Internet. There may be some but I can’t find them in Google search results in 1st and 2nd pages. And I’m too lazy to find out the 3rd or the next pages. So I just assume I am the only one doing this for myself, and, for you, too, Internet.

I’ll update this blog as often as possible, which means you can surely find a pinoy book review if I have enough money to buy for a new book, so check in every once in a while.

That said, Pinoy Book Review is now activated!

No comments:

Post a Comment